Character Creation Rules
Characters will be 80 points, with 40 point limits for advantages/disadvantages. Additionally, each race will have a template worth the same number of points, which will be in addition to the above. Further restrictions:
- Primary Ability must be at a 13 or less. (ST, DX, IQ, HT)
- In general, you shouldn’t have more than 1 point in any skill at creation. Skills central to the character may break this, pending approval by the GM.
- Starting money will be 1000 silver pieces, and if you want more starting wealth, each point spent will be worth another 500 silver. (Please note that currency levels will be 100:1, i.e. 100 copper = 1 silver, 100 silver = 1 gold, 100 gold = 1 platinum)
- Characters will start knowing their racial language and Common at fluent for both written and spoken.
- Humans get Common and any other 6 points worth of languages of their choice.
Other than that, I’m open to pretty much whatever character concepts you want to make. I’ve already been working with some players for adapting or creating skills. Let’s try to bring your idea to life!