The Elerenai are all “born” in wooded areas. They grow as any other tree until the age of 10, when they first wake and uproot themselves. They have no need for material possessions and quite literally can live off the land.
Elerenai usually live with others in one forest or another, led by the eldest among them. They will defend their “glades” quite formidably if they are threatened.
There are Elerenai in many actual cities, though they rarely make up any significant portion of the populations. And many selfless Elerenai will take jobs that impose physical risk to prevent others from taking them, since they are quite durable and resilient.
Race Template – 20 Points
- Size Modifier +1 (0)
- Doesn’t Eat or Drink (10)
- Doesn’t Breath (Oxygen Combustion) (10)
- Injury Tolerance (Homogenous) (40)
- Arm ST +1 (5)
- You may purchase up to 4 more instances of Arm ST for 5 points each. This is not part of the template and counts towards your advantage limit.
- DR 10 (Physical only, Tough Skin, Semi-Ablative, Can’t Wear Armor) (10)
- You may purchase up to 5 more DR for 1 point each. This is not part of the template and counts towards your advantage limit.
- Plant Empathy (5)
- Regrowth (40)
- Move +2 (10)
- Speed -2 (-40)
- Dependency (Daily; Sunlight, Dirt/Earth, Water) (-15)
- Fragile (Combustible) (-5)
- Ham Fisted (-10)
- Vulnerability (Fire) x2 (-30)
- Weakness (Intense Cold, Damages FP, 1d/min) (-10)