(At the end of a game, any points beyond 10 are lost)
- Showing Up [ 1 ] – Attendance counts.
- For The Record [ 2+ ] – Have a backstory and/or keep a character journal or adventure log for the group. Bonus points for particularly in depth or entertaining entries.
- Method Acting [ 1 ] – Role-playing your character
- I’m Helping [ 1 ] – Contributing to the game (examples: wiki pages, character illustrations, etc)
- GM Fiat [ ??? ] – the GM reserves the right to award Fortune! Points to any character for any reason at any time.
- Heroic Effort [ 1] – Get a +4 for a single skill/stat roll (use before rolling)
- Fortune’s Smile [ 2 ] – Change one die in a roll to a 1 or 6 (either rolled by you or against you)
- Hard Hitter [ 1 ] – A single attack deals maximum damage (use before rolling)
- Tis But A Scratch [ 2 ] – Reduce the damage from an attack against you to the minimum, and before DR is applied (cannot be used against critical hits)
- Why Won’t You Die? [ 1 ] – Automatically succeed a death roll. Costs 3 if used after rolling.
- What A Random Crazy Happenstance! [ Varies ] – Force a lucky coincidence or fortuitous plot turn of some kind. Cost will be based on feasibility as well as level of convenience. A treasure chest full of gold falling out of the sky to kill the dragon in front of you would not be very cheap.